第7屆腎心健康慈善跑 愛心力量20周年特別呈獻1 + 1 = 20

 

第7屆腎心健康慈善跑

愛心力量20周年特別呈獻1 + 1 = 20

 

目的 Objectives

腎病是香港常見的疾病之一,在疾病死亡率中排第7位。現時本港約有10,000名末期腎衰竭病患者需要接受洗腎服務。當中80%,每日需要接受腹膜透析(即洗肚)三、四次,每次一至兩小時;其餘的20%,只可每星期使用洗血服務。但更可怕的數字顯示,腎病患者正以每年約1,000個新個例速度增加。希望藉著這次長跑的活動,令更多的人關注健康,關注社會上的弱勢社群及腎衰竭患者。故舉行這次長跑的目的有兩個重點。第一是透過長跑這個有意義的運動,鼓勵更多健全的人重視運動重視健康;第二是透過長跑過程中的意義,以支持及激勵長期病患者,要有堅定的意識及決心,去面對人生中向前的每一步。

Renal disease, often known as one of the most common diseases in Hong Kong, ranked the seventh highest mortality rate. Currently, about 10,000 patients with end-stage renal failure in Hong Kong require dialysis treatment. 80% of those receive Continuous Ambulatory Peritoneal Dialysis (CAPD) treatment 3 to 4 times a day, lasting between 1 and 2 hours for each session, while the other 20% receive Haemodialysis (HD) treatment. Shocking figures reveal the number of people suffering from renal diseases increases by approximately 1,000 cases every year. As such, Power Of Love would like to organize a race event to raise public awareness on keeping good health and caring for the disadvantaged as well as patients with end-stage renal failure. 2 objectives of this event are:

1)      To promote the importance of regular exercise and health care to the general public; and

2)      To encourage patients with chronic diseases to have strong belief in building a brighter future

 

受惠人士 Beneficiaries

個人賽籌得的善款將用於支援腎衰竭患者。

1 + 1 = 20 (十公里雙人組) 賽事籌得的善款將透過「低收入家庭課外活動津貼計劃」資助來自低收入家庭的兒童。

Funds raised through individual run will be used to help renal failure patients.

Funds raised through“1 + 1 = 20”(10km paired race) will be donated to low income family children " through Power of Love’s "Extra-curriculum Subsidized Program".

 

日期 Date: 16-06-2018 (星期六)

時間 Time:6 pm -10 pm

賽事 Race: 五公里個人組 5km individual run,十公里個人組 10km individual run,十公里雙人組 10km paired race 

 

起跑時間 Start time:

五公里 5km : 19:00

十公里 10km : 19:50 

 

個人組別 Individual run category:

A (12 - 17 歲 years old)

B (18 - 29 歲 years old)

C (30 - 39 歲 years old)

D(40 - 49 歲 years old)

E (50+ 歲 years old)

 

十公里雙人組 (不限年齡) 10km paired race (No age limit):

男女混合組 Mixed 

雙人男子組 Men

雙人女子組 Women

 

 

限時 Race time limit

五公里 :五十分鐘,十公里:兩小時 

50 minutes for 5km race, 2 hours for 10km race

 

獎項 Prizes 

各組別頭3名可獲獎盃  Prizes will be awarded to the top 3 winners in each category

完成賽事的參加者可獲得完賽獎牌 Participants who finish the race can receive finisher medal

 

 

費用:$280/人

Fee: $280/person

 

 

選手包 Runner’s pack :

**所有參加者可獲得T恤及螢光手環

All participants can receive t-shirt and fluorescent bracelet

 

      

 

賽事T恤尺碼表Event Tee Size Chart

尺碼/size

XS

S

M

L

XL

XXL

衣長/length (cm)

63

66

69

72

74

76

胸寬/Width (cm)

44

47

50

53

56

59

 

 

 

路線 Route:

五公里賽事 - 白石角海濱公園 → 創新路公廁折返

5km race route - Pak Shek Promenade → Chong San Road (Near the public toliet) (Double back)

十公里賽事 - 白石角海濱公園 → 大皇爺廟折返

5km race route - Pak Shek Promenade → Tai Wong Ye Temple (Double back)

 

 

 

 

選手包領取日期、時間及地點:

Runner's pack collection date, time and location:

日期 Date: 9/6/2018-10/6/2018

時間 Time: 12:30-19:30

地點 Location: 

香港 九龍 長沙灣 青山道489-491號 香港工業中心 A座 8樓 810室

Unit 810, 8/F, Block A, Hong Kong Industrial Ctr, 489-491 Castle Peak Rd, Cheung Sha Wan, Kln, HK

 

 

活動提供旅遊巴接送服務,詳情如下:

時間: 5:30p.m. 至 10:30p.m. (循環線,每10-20分鐘一班)

路線: 由大學站 (B出口)開往白石角海濱長廊公園,本會將以先到先得的方式安排跑手及義工乘坐,請各位遵守秩序,耐心排隊等候上車。

Shuttle bus services will be provided, details are as below:

Time: 5:30p.m. to 10:30p.m. (circular every 10-20 mins)

Route: From University Station (Exit B) to Pak Shek Promenade Park

Due to the limited seating capacity, we will have a first-come-first-served arrangement. Please be patient and queue up in good order.

 

嘉賓 Guests

 

 「健康大使」"Health Ambassador"

鄧智偉教授 Professor Sydney Tang

 

 

香港腎科學會主席 Chairman of Hong Kong Society of Nephrology 

香港大學內科學系講座教授 Chair Professor Department of Medicine The University of Hong Kong

主禮嘉賓 Officating Guest 

參加5公里賽事 Participate in 5km run

 

 

                                       

陳家豪 (田徑教練) 將擔任這次活動的「愛心大使」。

Chan Ka Ho (track field coach) will be the "Love Ambassador" of this event.

 

=Double back

網上報名 Online application

 (已截止 Closed)

 

義工報名 Volunteer registration

(已截止 Closed)

 

 

 

金贊助 Golden Sponsor

 

 

銅贊助Bronze Sponsor

 

 

支持機構Supporting Organizations 

        

     

W.H. Tse & Company 偉珊速遞

 

 

下載成績及證書 Download results and certificate

http://event.ibansport.com/poweroflove2018/